Photoshop Actions

Unbeknownst to me, Photoshop actions make the post-processing life of a photographer sooo much easier!

It's amazing to me that I could hit one button and my image could be completely edited...the only issue is finding actions that I actually like and can use realistically.

I'll share with you some of my initial practice with actions...

 Original File
 BW Sepia
 Cross Processing
 Polaroid
Some action with a goofy name
This is how I would edit the original on my own; without using an action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

britt,

do you use aperture? nifty actions (apple calls them presets) for that prog too. i find aperture to be a little handier/quicker to use...anyways, there's a great lomo action for ps here: http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2006/06/11/photoshop-lomography-photo-action/

an artist named "night-fade" also produces a number of freebie actions which are cool too. glad to hear you got the wchs job. that's sick.

nick

Post a Comment