Another 'thing' I look like...

The school I work for (ELB) is revamping their website. They asked me and a couple other foreigners if we would all have our pictures taken for the site.

I said yes, to me it was no big deal. I guess the school had hired a professional photographer and hair/makeup artists...

When I showed up, it was nearing the end of the shoot. The minute I walked in, three Korean men, the photographers, were staring at my intensely. I could tell they were talking about me, but I had no idea what they were saying. I found out later that the photographers thought that ELB had hired a professional model.

Later on, while I was getting my makeup done, they asked me to put my hair up in a pony tail...after my makeup they didn't touch my hair so I reminded them that they needed to do something with my hair. They replied that my hair was fine because they need me to look like a teacher but with my hair down, I look like a super model.

I love Koreans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment