A New Endeavor

Hi & Welcome.

It's common for me to begin projects, pause for a while, come back to it, pause again and never come back. For me, this blog is yet another project. It is one that, in my mind, will last but then again, who knows because all of my projects begin that way.

I was never interested in keeping a blog. With so many out there, why would anyone read mine? Do I even have anything to say that is worthy of other people's time and energy? So, why am I doing this? I am doing it to challenge myself. I am also doing it to promote myself. A self-serving blog. Why not? Although, if anyone does end up reading this, I hope that this blog could be influential for you. I was born to teach. So, I hope that others can learn from the experiences I record in this blog. I plan on including many things in this blog from photography to other art work, teaching materials and stories, travels and life happenings.

Anyways. Happy 2010. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment