Arts n Crafts

It's been too long since my last post...finally, a weekend with no commitments. Life is slowing down just a little bit now that Scholastic Bowl is almost over. I'm excited to have my evenings free again. Over the past month I've been reading a lot of art blogs. I've been into 'crafting' lately.

High school girls are making headbands now. I've seen lots of cute ones and was inspired to make my own. That's how I spent my evening; although I should have been doing work.
Also, HUUUUUGE news....some of you may not know, but I used to have a necklace I loved sooo much. It had a simple silver chain and a pendant with a pelican painted on it. It was literally one of my most prized possessions for a time, until I lost it. It wasn't my fault though, one day, in Milwaukee, it just fell of the chain. My wonderful friend, Katiebug, helped me look for it for a rather long time. I knew one day I would replace the necklace, but I just haven't found the right one...I think it's been two years since then. Well, the day has come! I've found the replacement for my pelican! Can't wait to wear this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you've found the replacement. I wish I could have found the original...

Unknown said...

I LOVE that necklace!!! I think that it is the perfect replacement!!!

Post a Comment