Stressed Out!


I have no art to post. I've been incredibly busy and stressed out. Many, many things contribute to this...

On January 21st, my birthday, my boss came up to my classroom at 7:15 am. He had an opportunity for me...to coach the Scholastic Bowl team. The first meet was that day! It wasn't something I felt like I could say no to. Luckily that meet got canceled and I enjoyed my birthday. You can read about it in one of my posts.

Anyways, coaching isn't so bad, if I can even call it coaching. I'm more of a chaperon than a coach. Anyways, it is a rather large time commitment, not as big as basketball, football or any other sport. But it does add to my already busy schedule.

I have to say, I really enjoy the students involved and I'm learning a lot. I know the kids are thankful for me coaching. The original coach had to quit the night before for medical reasons. So, I'm posting an image of the t-shirt I designed for the team. Very scholastic, isn't it?

1 comment:

Cbiz said...

ms. metka, i would like a tshirt.

Post a Comment