B's Burritos



I've been on a burrito kick for about....3 1/2 months now. You see, I love to cook. But when I don't have time, or I'm tired, or I have no good reason, I don't cook; UNLESS I have something quick and easy to make.

I've been making, savoring, gorging, and loving my homemade burritos since somewhere between November and December.

Each week I do something slightly different to add variety to my meal. I'd like to share with you this weeks burrito, which I think has been one of the best...

1 Heat wok to medium
2 Use Cilantro Pesto Vinaigrette to coat wok
3 Dice small red potato and coat in vinaigrette. Let cook a bit
4 Add diced onion (I used white)
5 Put another burner on 1/4 heat to warm up your Spinach tortilla
6 Heat brown rice
7 Add mushrooms and snap peas to wok
8 Add spicy salsa to wok
9 Dollup of sour cream on warmed tortilla
10 Brown rice and cheese on tortilla
11 Put veggie stir fry on tortilla
12 Roll up
13 Dip in Ranch dressing for extra flavor
14 Eat Enjoy

Other things I really like in my burritos: soy beans, sweet potato, muenster cheese

I'd like to move to Naples, FL and open up a burrito shack near the beach...I'll call it B's Burritos or Burritos by B. Would you like to invest in my company?

2 comments:

emily jordan said...

yes please!!!!

Jacob said...

Yummy.... make me one and bring it to me at school!

Post a Comment